XPO’s small box domestic program gives you the option of 40’ and 45’ containers for commodities that reach maximum weight before maximum volume. Through our ocean carrier relationships, we are able to provide consistent capacity in key North American markets for domestic transportation. XPO’s local small box specialists facilitate seamless execution.
When you choose any of these options, you can monitor your loads in our proprietary Rail Optimizer system and receive proactive alerts. We can integrate the state-of-the-art tools in Rail Optimizer with your ERP, warehouse management or supply chain management system via EDI or web.
- Long-term Rail Agreements in Place
- Expansive North American Port and Terminal Coverage
- Domestic 53’ Containers
- International 40’ and 45’ Containers
- Large-scale Drayage Capacity
- Cross-docking and Transloading
- Multi-modal Access to XPO’s Full Service Range